A Midsummer Night's Retreat
Time & Location
Many times retreats and workshops are about learning, changing or even transformation. This retreat is simply about celebrating the good that is, honoring the hard work and difficulties of the winter months, and bringing out our inner radiance.
This will be a celebratory event with wildcrafting, a candlelit dinner, meditation, music, drumming and perhaps a bit of witchiness. Held in the beautiful Bodhi Springs Mountain Retreat, a hand-crafted off the grid home, we will celebrate the divine balance of nature and the divine balance within us.
- Reconnection with nature through wildcrafting and plant mediation
- Nourishing organic dinner by candlelight in the forest
- Teachings on ancient solstice traditions and lore
- Solstice Ritual and bonfire (if permitted via safety standards)
- Morning qigong and integration