Explore your own personal experience of yoga through inner focus and surrender during this weekend adventure retreat at Bodhi Springs. Stepping outside to 35 acres of untouched wilderness, Rachel Ribich will guide you inside where your potential awaits.
Time & Location
Aug 28, 2020, 7:00 PM – Aug 30, 2020, 2:00 PM
Bodhi Springs Mountain Retreat
Bodhi Springs Mountain Retreat offers a place to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of daily life - a safe haven where you will feel free to express yourself through guided asana, pranayama and meditation practices, art, journaling and hiking.
Whether you are looking to dive INSIDE and re-identify with or recognize who you are on a deep level, or you are simply in need of a weekend OUTSIDE to relax, unwind and be present in nature – this retreat is for you!
Join Rachel on her maiden voyage as a retreat leader! We're looking for just SIX wonderful people to join in on the journey! – register now to reserve your spot!
Retreat Cost: $275.00
(Retreat cost is kept to a minimum, understanding that we're currently facing uncertain times. We'd love to share this space, knowledge and community with you all and don't want money to be a burdening factor. If you feel the retreat provides exceptional value, and you would like to further contribute to Rachel and Bodhi Springs, additional donations will gladly be accepted.)
- Two night stay in the Bodhi Springs Dwelling – Rustic accommodations include a hostel style bunk house with your own bed. Tent spaces are available throughout the property, please plan to bring your own gear if you would like to camp
- 5 Delicious Organic Meals + Snacks, Coffee and Tea
- Opening Circle and Intention Setting
- Morning Meditation, Pranyama and Hatha/Vinyasa All Levels Yoga Practice
- Afternoon Yoga Workshop – Focusing on Foundation and Alignment
- Evening Restorative Yoga Class and Guided Meditation
- 2.5 Hour Hiking Excursion in Pike National Forest (Caution: Moderate level hiking at high elevation)
- Nature Inspired Art Project
- Evening Fire Ceremony
- A Custom Journal for Your Use Throughout the Weekend
Price does not include:
- Transportation To and From Bodhi Springs
- Travel Insurance if Traveling From Out of State
- Note: A Four Wheel Drive OR High Clearance Vehicle is Required to Access the Property
Rachel Ribich, Instructor and Retreat Guide
After personally practicing yoga and meditation regularly for five years, Rachel chose to immerse herself in the timeless teachings of a present-day yoga practice at Shoshoni Shambavanada Yoga Retreat in Rollinsville, CO. Receiving her 200HR Yoga Teacher Certification launched Rachel on a path of sharing her passion for developing a deep connection to the Inner Self while helping spread consciousness, love and light.
Beginning with a strong foundation in body awareness, Rachel enjoys guiding students to move deeper, exploring their individual experience of yoga. She uses her intuition to guide each class and leverages her positive nature to inspire others to grow their practice on and off the mat. Rachel’s asana, meditation and pranayama practices will leave you feeling balanced and connected to the body, mind and spirit.
Inside|Out Weekend Retreat
Retreat registration includes a two night accommodation and five meals.